Allergies. But thats okay, its a small price to pay for bring outside in he fresh air. My knee is getting increasingly better. Ive been icing it, and taking it easier than in the past. Ive also been taking a table spoon of Udo's oil every day. And Ive heard great things, but I have yet to be 100% persuaded by the magic that is the 3:6:9 blend of Omega fatty acids. (Which I have always thought was a weird name for something) Anyways i have been doing a loop which is lesser than what I would like to be doing, but none the less Im seeing prgress in my knee and time for sure. This past Friday I ran the loop at 46 minutes, Today 42. I think the tacked on minutes were due to walking and struggling on the dwnhills with my knee.
Now to think about... food! The recent isue of TRAILRUNNER had an article on paleolithic diets. I did some research and i guess this means low carb? Alot of meats? Alot of nuts and dried fruit, no potatoes. I thought it all sounded great! Until the article said no cheese and no salt! SALT? NO SALT? Thats just crazy. I eat like this anyways...accept the no salt thing cause thats just ridiculous.
Sausage, mushrooms, asparagus, carrots, garlic, olive oil. Take that Paleolithic Age!
Im pretty sure the human race has been drinking wine for a pretty long time too right?..right? Good to know. Well enjoy the weather it looks like it's supposed to be pretty nice this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment